Thursday, July 17, 2008

Professional Video Productions Service








Adli was a journalist and producer of Majalah Tiga - TV3 before started his own business. Share his experience and expertise in Video productions !

"Quote & Unquote"

I am ready to assist you to capture & deliver your special and magical moments on video. Now, I am working as a freelance. For your information, producing a professional DVD will requires shooting, editing, post-production, voice-over (if necessary), converting the video into DVD format & packaging (see sample). Wow! such a lot of professional work! SURE MAHAL ?

That's not true ! No need to worry about the price, I will work along with your budget & timeframe . I can guarantee to deliver the end products in 3 days ! My work is not just only for weddings but also corporate videos, pilot programmes, personal portfolio, events such as products launching, graduation, birthdays, activities etc. Both in VCD or DVD format.

Please feel free to browse through my portfolio & do contact me if you need the assistance. My services cover KL , Klang Valley and Selangor only. However, if there's a need & the price is acceptable , why not ! Please make arrangements at least 3 days before the shoot, as my schedule is very tight. Alhamdulillah rezeki semakin bertambah... . Remember, with my assistance , you will never miss your special and magical moments again !

I am still contributing stories for TV3 & TV9 programmes. If you have any ideas or stories that you believe can be shared with the Malaysian TV viewers, do notify me through email or sms .

Contact me : Adli Effendy - 013 2727 001 . Click : http://www.teamfifi.com/ or http://adlieffendy.blogspot.com/

No comments: